I have to be honest. I don’t remember that much from my one-shot workshop or anyone else’s, frankly. This isn’t a reflection on their workshops or mine, but simply a reflection of my state of mind following three days that involved a conference presentation, a job interview, and a preparation-intensive workshop. By the time Monday night rolled around, my powers of concentration were completely shot.
Things I particularly enjoyed:
- Chatting with people about library stuff
- Making an e-book advocacy poster
- Behaving like a college freshman (I was just trying to make it realistic for you, Mary and Ashley!)
Observations and tips for the future:
- 20 minutes is really not a very long time, especially when you make them interactive.
- There is never enough time to say everything you want to say.
- Check the settings on your Google Docs before passing around the URL.
- Also, check that your tinyurl goes to the correct Doc with the correct permissions.
Good work everyone!